Saturday 1 March 2008

About me


Welcome to What Rachel Ate Today, I'm Rachel and I am quite literally obsessed with food, I'm always thinking of my next meal. I love to eat, to read cookbooks, go food shopping, go out for dinner... Food is my favourite social activity and is central to most things I do.

I tend to use recipes as inspiration and then make up my own, usually depending on what I have in. I’m big on eating locally, seasonally and organic where possible and increasingly reducing the ridiculous amounts of food waste we all produce. This blog has also ignited a growing obsession with food photography, before this I didn’t even own my camera, but now all the pictures on my camera are of food and I’m currently dreaming of buying a fancy new camera....

I’m currently working at Hampstead Tea, a small company where I get to do lots of fun marketing things whilst I figure out my ultimate ‘foodie’ job. I also do various other foodie things on the side such as sell bread for Born and Bread Bakery, test recipe and work on various websites (more on that soon...fingers crossed!)

You might also like...



No comments: