Tuesday 15 July 2008

Mars Bar Rice Krispie Cakes


Rice krispie cakes were always my favourite thing about cake sales at school. Mars bar rice krispie cakes are really a whole other level of fudgy joy. My friend Jamie, the original baking goddess introduced me to these and now I would never make any different. Its as easy as making normal rice krispie cakes, just melt the mars bars with a little butter and stir in enough rice krispies so that they are evenly coated, allow to cool and try not to eat them all!

You might also like...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I grew up in Australia - where Mars bar slice was what every good Australian mother made for the kids - I hadn't thought about it for ages until I saw your post - this is an example:

http://womansday.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=169498