Friday 10 October 2008

Happy Birthday to me


I've been chided by several friends for my lack of posting recently. I've been busy cooking and eating lots of delicious food, naturally, I just haven't found the time to sit down and write about it. In particular, it was my birthday last week and I got a fancy new camera, so much of the day was spent taking pictures of food, there was plenty of oppurtunity as we went to Borough Market to buy indulgent food, and then lunch at Franco Manca, the pizzeria in Brixton that everyone's talking about. If you're ever in the area, or even if you're not, go here. Organic thin crust sourdough pizza cooked in a wood burning stove at 500C, this is pizza as pizza should be and all for about £5 a pizza! Like I said, go here.




You might also like...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! Sounds like you had a great day.