Friday 11 April 2008

Camden Arts Cafe

Staying out late, not making lunch and working on Finchley Road mean that my options for lunch are pretty limited, usually to Waitrose (surprisingly unappetising) sandwiches. Anyway, a lunch date and a bit of googling led me to the Camden Arts Cafe, the kind of place you could happily while away an afternoon in (if you didn't have to work).


The food was really good in the sense that they use seasonal ingredients and you can tell its all been made there. I opted for the panini which was probably a bit boring, but nice none the less, we also had a small salad plate of exciting salads with lovely soft bread. The soup looked good as did the other various tarts and salads in the fridge. The pastrami sandwich is worth trying too.


I have a feeling I'll be spending a lot more time there...

You might also like...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehe! This is run by the same people as the Clock Cafe in Highbury I am obsessed with! Loving the blog. Kat x